I’ve been missing out!
Missing out on high-quality activewear. You too? I think it’s about time we change that.
For the most part, I buy bargain workout clothes. It isn’t until I get a feel for the good stuff, when I realize just how much comfort I miss out on while exercising. I am guilty of wearing non-wicking cotton and sports bras old enough to be in a museum. Yikes.
Fashionable, trendy, high quality activewear.
You know those clothing brands that come with high price tags but everyone says they’re soooo worth it and you’ll totally understand once you try ‘em on?
That’s Ellie…but minus the high price tag. Ellie sent me two pieces to try and I’ve been wearing them all day er’day.
Okay, not the tank top. I’m saving that for the summer when it’s sizzling hot. But yes, I live in these leggings.
Ellie is a brand spankin’ new brand. They offer a membership that allows you to get their pieces every month at a steep discount.
It’s called the Fit Fashionista Club. You can choose any two pieces for just $49.95/month (you can get 20% off now!!).
Or if you prefer, you can shop for any individual piece. Each month, Ellie will launch a brand new 24-piece collection, 16 tops and 8 bottoms.
Fit Fashionista Club Perks:
- Choose any two pieces. Two tops, two bottoms or one of each
- Free shipping on all orders, exchanges and returns (!!)
- Buy any additional piece after week one and you’ll receive a surprise gift with your order
- You can SKIP any month if you want. <–love this!!
Click here or the square image below (a referral link) to join and get 20% off!
Each piece is washer and dryer friendly. If it doesn’t come out with that “just bought” feel, you can send it back for a replacement for free (shipping covered both ways!). Ellie is manufactured in the US.
High quality fabric, perfect fit and design.
Friday Giveaway: DKNY Sunglasses
Now time to talk about sunglasses from the Sunglasses Shop I have never owned a pair of designer sunglasses in my whole life. I get the pairs that are $10 and under. That or I find them on the ground (my latest pair!).
Needless to say, I adore my new pair of DKNY shades. While they haven’t gotten too much action (cough rain/snow/clouds cough) I rocked them while I was in LA last month!
The site offers a slew of designer brands and styles. It took me hours to decide on a pair. This week’s giveaway is for a pair of DKNY sunglasses of your choice from the Sunglasses Shop site.
- Leave a comment on this post sharing whatever you want. Weekend plans? Favorite activewear brand? Favorite sunglasses?
- Share this post on Twitter (or retweet my post tweet). You must leave a separate comment saying you did, so I can count the entry.
- Like SunglassesShop on Facebook and post “ enter Live Laugh Eat’s Giveaway http://www.livelaugheat.com/?p=28004 ” on their wall. You must leave a separate comment saying you did, so I can count the entry.
Giveaway open to all US and international readers!! I will choose 1 winner at random on 3/15/13.
The 5 winners of the Odwalla Bar Giveaway are comment #s 19, 24, 180, 192, and 207.
Congrats! Please email me with your shipping address.
Disclosure: I was provided the Ellie pieces and sunglasses for free, but all opinions are my own. I am provided a referral fee for new members using the Ellie link. The Sunglasses Shop is providing the prize for the giveaway. This is not a sponsored post.